Are you looking for a delicious new salad to serve? Try our new Cranberry Crunch Salad! It is filled with favorites such as cranberries, brussel sprouts, quinoa and pecans.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 fresh squeezed orange
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Clean prep area, wash hands, and wash produce.
- Slice brussels sprouts
- Whisk together dressing ingredients: agave, fresh squeezed orange juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside
- Toss together brussels sprouts, quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and dressing.