On the menu tonight…flavorful fish! The orange and ginger in this recipe add such a distinctive taste to your salmon, you will love. It’s an easy to make crowd pleaser!
- 2 pounds fresh salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
- Remove salmon from packaging and place on the covered baking sheet; scales down.
- Combine the honey, orange zest, orange juice, ginger and garlic in a glass jar. Cover the jar with lid and shake till all is mixed well.
- Pour dressing over salmon on the pan.
- Thinly slice 1 orange and place around salmon.
- Bake salmon for 25-30 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. A thermometer should be measured at the thickest part of the fillet.