Love chicken salad? Try our delicious twist on this classic for lunch or dinner. Our version is easy and quick to make and sure to please!
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 large apple cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing fat-free preferred
- Arrange salad greens evenly on each of 4 plates.
- Divide chicken, strawberries, kiwi, apple and cheese over greens.
- Drizzle evenly with salad dressing.
- Serve immediately.