- 8 ounces spinach fettuccini noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic unsalted
- 1/2 cup half and half fat free
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook garlic and shrimp in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
- Blend in half and half and green onions; heat through (do not boil).
- Serve over hot pasta.