- 3/4 cup wasabi peas about 3 ounces
- 1 16 ounce salmon filet
- 1 tablespoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- juice from one lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Blend wasabi peas in processor until ground but with some coarsely crushed pieces.
- Lightly oil rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange salmon fillet,skin side down,on prepared baking sheet.
- Press ground wasabi peas onto tops of salmon fillet to adhere, covering top completely.
- Sprinkle lime zest over salmon; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake salmon just until opaque in center, about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from the lime over the cooked salmon.