This summer tart is perfect for dessert, brunch, and even festive enough for the Fourth of July. Our Berry Cherry Tart is lighter than other cheesecake pastries but equally delicious.
- 1 frozen pastry puff thawed
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoon s Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh cherries pitted and halved
Servings: 2x2 servings
- Remove pastry puff from freezer, let thaw for 15-20 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and unfold pastry puff on the baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, score a 1 ½ inch border around the edge of the pastry sheet. Do not cut all the way through. Prick the center of the sheet thoroughly using a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden. The pastry will puff in the oven, remove, and let cool. Carefully press down the center of the puff sheet that is puffed with your fingers.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt and 3 Tbsp of the instant pudding mix.
- Pour pudding mixture in the center of cooled pastry, spreading evenly.
- Top with fresh blueberries and cherries.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator covered for 1 day to minimize soggy crust.