Try our creamy potato salad if you’re looking for a healthier alternative that still hits the spot! This side dish is easy to make and a great option for a family gathering or to add to your lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup plain low-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 6 cups Yukon Gold potatoes bBoiled, peeled, diced
- 2 large eggs hard boiled, diced
- 1/2 cup dill relish
Servings: 3/4 cup servings
- Clean and prep your cooking area.
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek Yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, dried parsley, pepper, salt, and the Dijon mustard, and mix until well combined to create the potato salad dressing.
- In a large bowl, add the diced Yukon potatoes, diced hard-boiled eggs, dill relish, and the potato salad dressing and mix until well combined.
- Place in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to chill and serve when ready