Looking for a great way to cut calories, sodium, and still have a delicious meal? Check out this recipe for Garlic Lime Chicken!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 zest lime
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add chicken; allow to cook 3-5 minutes without turning.
- Sprinkle cumin over chicken and turn; allow to cook additional 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add lime zest, garlic and jalapeno. Stir to distribute flavors.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat. Pour lime juice over chicken.
- . Remove chicken from skillet and place over bed of brown rice. Sprinkle cilantro on top.
To get this recipe in Spanish, click here.