This easy Italian chicken recipe will be one of your new “go-to” recipes for those busy weeknight dinners. Easy Healthy Italian Chicken.
- 4 1/2 pound chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package of Italian dressing mix
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup reduced fat
- 8 oz package of cream cheese non-fat
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 oz can of mushrooms drained
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- Place chicken in slow cooker, mix water and Italian dressing mix together and pour over chicken.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and cream cheese together and pour over chicken.
- Stir mushrooms in and top off with black pepper.
- Cook for a remainder of 1.5 to 2 hours or until chicken is cooked and ingredients are melted.