One of the most popular American side dishes without the saturated fat! While we are on the subject of cooking techniques, try roasting your French Fries with a little olive oil to get that crispy crunch!
- 3 medium russet potatoes (or 4 small) sliced strips
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt kosher
- 2 teaspoons black pepper ground
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Clean preparation area and wash vegetables prior to preparation
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place sliced russet potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder to potatoes.
- Toss all ingredients together to get the potatoes evenly coated.
- Spread evenly on a lined cookie sheet. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes being sure to rotate after 10 minutes.