Chia Seeds are a trendy food product right now but people have been consuming chia seeds for thousands of years! Probably due to their great health benefits. Enjoy this yummy recipe for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Servings: servings (1 cup)
- Wash your hands and clean your area.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. You can use either a fork to beat, a whisk, or an electric mixer.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes on the counter. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into bowls and top with desired toppings - we recommend fresh fruit, nuts and/or granolas.