Our quick and easy Apricot Nut bars are the perfect weekday snack! They are loaded with different textures and even some chocolate! Just pop them in the fridge for 45 minutes, and they are ready to cut and enjoy!
- 1 cup Medjool dates pitted
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for drizzle
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup almond pieces
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
Servings: 1x1 inch servings
- Wash hands and clean and sanitize the food preparation area.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with wax or parchment paper.
- Place dates, apricots, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond pieces in a food processor and process until well combined
- Use a spatula to scrape the mixture off the sides of the food processor.
- Add pepitas to the mixture in the food processor, and pulse until there are small pieces of pepitas.
- Use a spatula once again to break up the mixture.
- Add white chocolate chips and pulse a few times to break and distribute the chips slightly.
- Empty the mixture into the prepared pan and press the mixture into the pan until even.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, then slice into bars or squares.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the refrigerated bars.