Our Easy Chicken Fajitas recipe can not get any easier! All you need is your ingredients and a slow cooker, and dinner will be ready when you get home!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 16 ounce can no salt added pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies drained
- 1 each medium green, red and yellow sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion halved and sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 6- inch corn tortillas warmed
- In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion and seasonings. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken and cool slightly. Shred and return to slow cooker to heat through.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomato and& sour cream if desired