Looking for an easy chicken pasta recipe? Try this California Chicken Pasta recipe. It makes for a refreshing lunch and a healthy dinner option!
- 1 1/3 cups cooked penne or similar pasta
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breast cooked and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large celery stalk thinly sliced
- 1 large scallion trimmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup small diced avocado
- In a large serving bowl combine pasta, chicken, celery, scallion, and cilantro.
- In small bowl combine orange juice, curry powder, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil. Stir well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Add avocado and toss gently.