These festive Cranberry Cheese Puffs are the perfect holiday appetizer! They are impressively delicious, yet so easy to make!
- 6 sheets phyllo dough frozen
- 1/4 pound deli sliced turkey meat
- 16 cubes fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce canned
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Begin with clean hands and a clean preparation area
- Heat oven to 350
- Lay out frozen phyllo dough. Let them defrost a bit so they are easy to fold
- Lay your turkey meat, fontina cheese, and cranberry sauce on the phyllo dough
- Wrap phyllo dough up. Make sure to close off the ends so when the fontina melts, it does not make a mess and melt out!
- Bake all wraps in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350
- While it is baking, whisk honey and balsamic vinegar in small bowl
- Once done, let stand for 5 minutes and divide each roll in half.
- Drizzle with honey mixture
- Serve warm and enjoy!