1. Wash your hands and clean your cooking are. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add quail to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Combine all the fresh salad ingredients in a medium bowl; refrigerate.
3. On medium-high heat, grill quail for 1-2 minutes per side; let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the fresh salad on a plate. Drizzle the dressing ingredients on top of the fresh salad.
5. Place grilled quail on top of or next to the fresh salad and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 300 calories, 19g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 160mg sodium, 15g total carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 19g protein, 110% vitamin A, 45% vitamin C, 10% calcium, and 20% iron. Perfect Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Sign up for our newsletter to get new recipes & tips!