This meat rub consists of spices you probably have in your cabinet but when they are blended together it creates a fancy rub for your meats! Check out our rub tips and become a rub master!
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground bay leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground savory
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
Servings: (1 tablespoon)
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the spices.
- Store in an airtight jar at room temperature until ready to use.
Recipe makes enough marinade for 2 pounds of meat, serving size was based on a 4 ounce serving for a total of 8 servings.
This recipe is not a significant source of vitamins or minerals.