Side dishes don’t have to be boring, pull together a unique and quick salad with what you have on hand. Check out this Spicy Bean Salad Recipe that pulls together some of our favorite pantry staples.
- 14.5 ounce low sodium green beans drained
- 15.5 ounce low sodium garbanzo beans drained
- 15.5 ounce low sodium kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced thinly
- 2 jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet sucralose
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Servings: 1/2 cup servings
- Wash hands and sanitize the working area
- Open green bean and garbanzo bean cans, drain and add to a large bowl.
- Open the kidney bean can drain and rinse. Add to a large bowl.
- Add prepared red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to a large bowl and stir.
- Prepare marinade in a separate bowl by combining, apple cider vinegar, sucralose, canola oil, and pepper.
- Add marinade to bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days for best flavor.