- 2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons oilve oil
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until pink.
- Stir in salsa, marmalade, lime juice, brown sugar and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Sprinkle cilantro. Serve with rice.