These vegetable stuffed mushrooms pack a ton of flavor and are a great alternative for your next dinner! Bonus: they are super simple to make!
- 4 portabella mushrooms
- 1 zucchini squash chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese shredded
- Remove the stems from the mushroom caps and chop stems, leaving mushroom cap in tact.
- Add chopped vegetables to the mushroom stems and sauté in a hot pan with non stick cooking spray until vegetables are tender. Drain off any access liquid.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet and top with approximately 1/2 cup of sautéed vegetables. Add a 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce to each mushroom and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 10 minutes.