The best recipes are recipes that will feed a crowd! Not only do these pocket pleasers make great quick meals, but also freeze well to reheat at another time.
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast cooked and diced or shredded
- 1 cup Broccoli Baby Florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream nonfat
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, nonfat
- 1 Classic Pizza Crust refrigerated
Servings: 1/2 pocket servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl stir together chicken, broccoli, sour cream, and ranch dip mix.
- Add in shredded mozzarella cheese and fold together.
- Unroll refrigerated pizza crust on a large wooden cutting board. Stretch out horizontally to the size of a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- Slice crust vertically into 5 even sections. Measure ½ cup of filling and place on one side of each section.
- Distribute filling and fold over the empty layer of crust over the filling. Press edges with fingers or the edge of a fork.
- Transfer pockets to a prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let pockets cool slightly before serving.
Freezing for Later?
- Individually wrap pockets after cooled with freezer paper or parchment paper. Place in a plastic freezer bag before freezing for up to 2-3 months.
Reheating Frozen Pockets
- Microwave: Remove pockets from the freezer and individually warm in the microwave wrapped for 2-3 minutes until heated through to 165 degrees F. Toast on a heated griddle for added crunch!
- Oven: Remove from freezer and unwrap. Place on a prepared baking sheet and place inside a pre-heated oven for 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes until heated through to 165 degrees F.