Craving alfredo but want to keep it healthy? Try our Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, a healthy and delicious twist on a classic recipe.
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breast (without skin)
- 1 15 ounce can reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare linguine in boiling water according to package directions in 3 quart saucepan. Pasta will take 9-10 minutes to cook.
- Add broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cook time.
- Drain pasta and broccoli well in colander.
- Stir chicken, soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in saucepan until combined and smooth.
- Add pasta and broccoli.
- Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese if desired.