- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bit size cubes
- 8 ounce baby spinach
- 1/3 cup reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup no salt canned diced tomatoes undrained
- 2 cups couscous cooked, prefer whole wheat variety
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- To the same pan, add the spinach and cook just until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the Italian dressing to the pan and stir, scraping the bottom of the pan to remove any browned bits.
- Add the tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook couscous according to package directions and place cooked couscous in a serving bowl.
- Top with the spinach, chicken, and tomato sauce mixture.