Grilling the peaches brings out the sweetness of the fruit. Choose firm slightly ripened peaches for grilling.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium peaches pitted and sliced in half
- 1 cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt or frozen yogurt
- 4 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 teaspoons agave nectar or honey used for drizzling
- Heat grill. Wash and slice peaches in half and remove pits. Brush with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill. Grill for 4 minutes.
- Remove peaches and place 1 slice in small bowl and top with 1/4 cup of yogurt, almonds and drizzle with 1 teaspoon honey.