This Grilled Pineapple with Whipped Topping Recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser the next time you pull out the grill.
Whipped Fruit Dip
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt plain
- 1/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Agave syrup
- Make sure to start with a clean surface and clean hands
- Begin by heating up your grill to 450 degrees
- Slice pineapple into 12 wedges
- Place pineapple on grill and grill on each side for 4 minutes (8 minutes total).
- While pineapple is grilling, start by whipping the nonfat Greek Yogurt for 30 seconds on low and then for 2 minutes on a high speed.
- Add heavy whipping cream. Again, mix on low speed for 30 seconds and increase speed to high setting for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and agave and whip on high for another 2 minutes or until peaks are fluffy.
- Use as dip for grilled pineapple or top pineapple with whipped mixture and enjoy!
- Whipped fruit dip can be refrigerated up to 4 days.