Looking for something different to pack your child’s lunch with for school? This tasty combination will have them asking for more!
Peanut Butter Banana Pinwheels
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
This tasty combination is the perfect recipe to add something different to your child’s lunchbox. Try our Peanut Butter and Banana Pinwheels!
|1 person||10 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter crunchy
- 1 Banana medium
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons tortillas whole wheat
- In a small bowl, mix crunchy peanut butter with honey. Mix well until combined.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with half of the chopped banana and golden raisins.
- Put 1 tbsp. of peanut butter mixture on each tortilla, spreading to the edges.
- Roll up tortillas lengthwise and slice into spirals.
- Lay out pinwheels flat on a plate and serve.