Don’t think about skipping this favorite side dish! We have created a nutritious Sweet Potato Casserole that satisfies all your Thanksgiving cravings!
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes baked, peeled & mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cranberries dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 11/2 Tablespoon salted butter softened
Servings: 1/2 cup
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Rinse sweet potatoes under cool running water prior to cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place your mashed sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, salt, dried cranberries, and vanilla extract with the sweet potatoes and stir until well combined.
- Spread ingredients in a greased 9X13-inch baking dish.
- Using a spoon or baking spatula, mix walnuts, quick oats, and brown sugar in a bowl. Add softened butter and mix until well combined.
- Spread across the top of the sweet potatoes in the baking dish.
- Bake casserole for 20-25 minutes or until it reaches 145*F