In many parts of Texas, zucchini is a flourishing crop for gardeners this year. These Zucchini Chips and Dip are a great and delicious way to utilize this produce item.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt low fat
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Slice zucchini ends off, approximately ½ inch in, and discard.
- Cut zucchini into ¼ inch slices.
- Place slices in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the zucchini slices.
- Cook in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 370 degrees or until the cheese is turning brown and crisp. These can also be cooked in the oven for 15-18 minutes at 370 Degrees
- Mix greek yogurt and seasonings together and serve as a dip.