This unexpected combination of fruit makes for a refreshing and crisp salad to compliment any main course.
- 2 cups green apples rinsed and diced
- 2 cups strawberries rinsed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups blueberries rinsed
- 1 cups cherries rinsed, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Combine fruit in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped mint over fruit
- Drizzle with honey and lime.
- Toss to combine
- Store in the refrigerator.