If you’re looking for a delicious, easy, on-the-go snack, then our Parmesan Pasta Chips are just for you! With their crunch and cheese flavor these pasta chips are sure to be all the rave!
- 1.5 Cup dry pasta rigatoni
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tsp garlic powder divided
- 1/2 Tsp onion powder
- 1/4 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tsp parsley dried
- 1/2 Cup traditional marinara sauce No added sugar options
Servings: 1 cup pasta chips + ¼ cup marinara sauce
- Clean and prep cooking area.
- Cook pasta according to the packaging.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain it, and set it aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add your cooked pasta, olive oil, parmesan cheese (1 Tbsp), minced garlic, garlic powder (½ tsp), onion powder, cayenne pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mix until well combined.
- Air Fryer: If you are using an air fryer, add pasta to basket and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until crunchy. Mix pasta every 3-5 minutes for the first 10 minutes and every minute thereafter during cooking time to avoid burning. Oven: If you are using an oven, pre heat oven to 400 degrees and cook pasta chips for 15- 25 minutes or until crunchy. Mix every 3-5 minutes to allow even baking.
- Once pasta chips are done, mix with the remaining parmesan cheese and garlic powder and top with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Serve with ¼ cup of marinara sauce (per serving) to dip and enjoy!