Eat heart-healthy with our certified Heart-Check recipes!
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- In a bowl, combine the oranges, onion, pecans and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the greens in a salad bowl.
- Top with orange mixture and avocado slices.
- Drizzle with dressing before serving.