- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 medium onions sliced into wedges
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 14.5 oz can reduced sodium diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 4 cups cooked couscous
- Heat oil in non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until brown. Transfer chicken to plate, cover to keep warm.
- Cook onion in the same skillet for 7 minutes. Add spices, honey, and tomatoes.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in raisins and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until chicken is done. Serve over couscous.