Craving that homestyle taste but short on time? These Airfryer Chicken Fried Steak Bites can be ready in 10 minutes and have that comforting homestyle taste. Spice up these bites with the homemade seasoning mix!
- 2 Tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup 1% Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
Servings: (3 steak bites per serving)
- Wash hands and clean the food prep area.
- In one bowl, combine ingredients for homemade seasoning and put aside.
- To prepare breading stations, set out 3 medium size bowls. In the first bowl, place flour and one-third of the homemade seasoning and mix. In the second bowl, whisk 2 eggs with milk. In the third bowl, lightly mix panko breadcrumbs with another one-third of the homemade seasoning mix.
- Next, take the ground beef in a bowl and lightly mix the remaining one-third homemade seasoning mix into the beef. Take about 1 tablespoon size piece of beef and form into palm size square minis. Place in a bowl or on a plate until all are ready to coat.
- To bread, first place steak minis in the flour bowl to coat, then place in egg bowl to dredge, and then place in breadcrumb bowl to cover the minis with breadcrumb mixture.
- Continue the process until all steak minis are breaded.
- Place steak minis in the air fryer basket in one even layer and air fry at 370 degrees for 10 minutes turning halfway.