Want a new way to cook your salmon? These easy salmon patties make for a delicious and nutrient packed dinner. An easy way to cook salmon!
- 1 14.75 ounce can reduced-sodium salmon drained and flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs plain, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded or grated Parmesan cheese reduced fat
- cooking spray
- Combine salmon, lemon juice, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion, cheddar cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well.
- Shape into four large patties.
- Dust lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, 10 minutes on each side of the patty.