- 1 Ripe avocado Chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Ripe Mango
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Jicama
- Juice of 1 lime (2TBSP)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 6 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked,Cubed Chicken Breast. ( Allow chicken to set in the refrigerator at least 2 hours to get good and cold.)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the avocado, mango, jalapeno pepper, jicama, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cilantro let stand for 20 minutes. Add the chicken. Then fill tortillas with about 1/3 cup of mixture. Tacos are meant to be served cold.