This easy quesadilla with cheese, black olives, and mushrooms is such an easy fix for hungry kids or adults to satisfy those cravings, while still getting some veggies in!
- 4 (8 inch) corn or low fat flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 cup (about 1 - 2.25 ounce can) black olives chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Servings: (1/2 of a quesadilla)
- Coat a large nonstick skillet cooking spray.
- Place over medium high heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet and top with half of 1/3 of a cup with cheese.
- Layer the olives, mushrooms and green onions on top of the cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each into wedges and serve.