Ravioli and Tomatoes is an easy weeknight pasta dish to impress even the pickiest of eaters! This kid friendly pasta dish is going to be a new family favorite!
- 1 1/2 pounds Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth low sodium
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese grated
- Cook ravioli according to the package directions, drain and return them to the pot.
- In a large skillet over low heat, cook together onion, garlic and broth until tender.
- Add tomatoes until tomatoes soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the cooked ravioli with the tomato mixture, top with parsley.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.