A delicious and refreshing salad featuring the kiwi fruit and a homemade poppy seed dressing!
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 Kiwi fruit peeled, cubed
- 1 cup mandarin oranges canned in juice, drained
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoon nonfat vanilla, Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Poppy seeds
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area.
- Wash kiwi fruit with a soft bristle brush and rinse and dry spinach in a colander.
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl. Add kiwis, mandarin oranges, and pecans evenly on top of spinach.
- In a bowl or jar with a lid add the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, honey and poppy seeds.
- Whisk or shake dressing mixture until well combined.
- Pour over the spinach and fruit.
- Serve immediately.