- 2 6 ounce cans low-sodium or no-salt-added tuna in water drained, flaked
- 1 6 ounce package low-sodium stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup water
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Use ice-cream scoop to add 1/3 cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet. Flatten into patties with back of spatula.
- Cook 6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3 minutes.