Looking for a healthier way to eat your pizza? Try this easy to through together pizza salad that adults and kids will both love.
- 1 8 ounce can unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head romaine lettuce washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded or grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes washed
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, reduced fat cut in halves
- Combine tomato sauce, oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano and garlic powder in a container with tight fitting lid.
- Cover and shake dressing until well-blended.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce with cheese, tomatoes, and pepperoni.
- Serve with dressing and optional pizza toppings of choice.