Asian Chicken and Brown Rice Salad is the perfect twist on a chicken salad! This delicious and savory chicken salad is perfect to take for lunch or for a light dinner!
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups whole grain brown and wild rice mix
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 can water chestnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1 cup chow Mein noodles
- 6 cup baby spinach leaves
- pepper to taste
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Prepare brown and wild rice mix according to package directions.
- Stir chicken, next 4 ingredients, and rice into soy sauce mixture.
- Add pepper.
- Serve on bed of baby spinach.