Who knew squash could be creamy and cheesy? Just add a little spinach and sun-dried tomatoes for your new favorite fall recipe. Add these ingredients to your list for an easy and healthy appetizer that will tempt all your guests.
- 2 cups butternut squash cubed, steamed
- 4 sundried tomato halves in olive oil drained
- 2 cups spinach leaves frozen, thawed, and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese low-fat
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch Dip Mix
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese nonfat, shredded
Servings: 1/2 cup servings
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add cooled steamed squash, sundried tomatoes, drained spinach leaves, ricotta cheese, ranch dip mix, and water into a blender. Combine until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe baking dish. Stir in ½ cup of mozzarella cheese into the dip.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on top of the dip.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until heated, and the cheese is browning on top.