- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 ribs celery chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- Wash your hands and clean your cooking area.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil over medium high heat until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Drain, and stir in hot sauce and pepper.
- Divide romaine among 4 plates. Top with chicken, celery and carrots. Serve with dressing.