- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 cups kale chopped
- 3 cups romaine chopped
- 1 medium apple thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium avocado cubed
- Wash your hands and preparation area
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, or shake them up in a small mason jar.
- Rinse kale, romaine, apple and avocado before chopping.
- De-stem the kale (cut it away from the woody stems), and chop. Chopped romaine lettuce for salad.
- Add the sliced apple, grated cheese, and top with avocado.
- Toss salad with the dressing until everything is well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in your favorite platter and enjoy!