Need a quick and easy “almost homemade” meal? These air fryer chicken flautas are for you! They are “almost homemade” using a store-bought rotisserie chicken and assemble and cook quickly in the air fryer. Try these delicious flautas today!
- 1.5 cups shredded skinless rotisserie chicken
- 6 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil for brushing
- 8 5 inch corn tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pepper to taste
Servings: (2 flautas per serving)
- Mix together the shredded rotisserie chicken, low-fat cream cheese, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Place the corn tortillas in the microwave and heat for approximately 10-20 seconds. Remove the tortillas and ensure they are pliable for rolling. Allow for more time, if necessary.
- Once your tortillas are ready, place 3 tbsp of chicken mixture onto the end of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla tightly and place the flauta seam side down. Repeat the process until all flautas have been rolled. *Note: Use a wooden toothpick to secure the seam if necessary. Make sure to remove these before serving*
- Once the flautas are rolled (Or ready), place them side by side in your air fryer basket.
- Brush the tops of the flautas lightly with the avocado oil.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes at 370 degrees, turning halfway through. Enjoy!