This Chicken and Summer Veggies Grilling Pocket recipe is the perfect recipe to start of grilling season with! It is a simple dish to throw together then throw on the grill for a simple and impressive dinner!
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1.5 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion thickly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1.5 pound chicken breast cut into equal size cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Heat your grill to cook over medium-high heat.
- Cut the vegetables as directed. Cut the chicken in to evenly sized cubes.
- Combine the olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Cut 6 sheets of foil approximately 12 inches in length each.
- Divide the vegetables and chicken evenly among the 6 sheets of foil. Top each with some of the oil mixture, spreading over the vegetables and chicken.
- Fold the foil so that it creates a sealed pocket.
- Grill the foil packets over medium high heat for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.