Let’s overnight it with our overnight oats! These recipes are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and start your day with a meal that includes heart-healthy ingredients.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 medium Banana mashed
- 1 Tablespoon walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoonn vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
Servings: 1 cup serving
- In a mason jar or tight seal container, place the rolled oats and almond milk. Stir together.
- Continue to add ingredients (banana, walnuts, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt) and stir after adding each for even distribution.
- Once all the ingredients are mix, place in the refrigerator overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy! Overnight Oats are best when eaten within 3 days