- 1 cup cooked instant brown rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth low sodium, reduced fat
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Non stick cooking spray
- 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese reduced fat
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat large nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, to medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through and through.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat and substituting broth for water.
- Next, steam broccoli according to directions on bag.
- After chicken is done, reduce heat to low and mix in the hot, cooked rice
- Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and milk
- Fold in broccoli and roasted red pepper. Enjoy!.