This Cheesy Chicken Pasta is the ultimate comfort food for both kids and adults! Bonus its super easy to make by throwing everything in the slow cooker!
- 12 ounces whole wheat penne pasta dry
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup reduced sodium
- 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup reduced sodium
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 red bell peper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 4 ounces canned sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 cups chicken breast chopped
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded cheese
- Boil pasta in water for 5 minutes. Drain and place in slow cooker.
- Place all other ingredients in slow cooker. Combine well.
- Cook on Low for 2-3 hours. Stir before serving.