In less than 15 minutes, you can have fresh, crunchy, sweet corn on the cob cooked perfectly in your Instant Pot. Add corn on the cob to your grocery list for a juicy and delicious addition to your meal. Choose lower fat toppings such as lime juice, chopped fresh cilantro, chili powder, or reduced-fat sour cream.
Servings: 1 ear
- Insert the metal trivet into the inner pot of your 6-quart* cooker. Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Place the ears of the corn on the trivet, alternate the direction of the ears of corn in each layer. Three ears of corn on the bottom, three on top.
- Close the lid of your cooker set the steam release valve to a sealed position.
- Press MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK button for 2 minutes on HIGH PRESSURE.
- Quick-release after the alarm sounds, carefully remove the lid.
- Serve corn on the cob with your favorite toppings and seasonings.
- *For 8 quart Instant Pot: use 8 Ears of Corn with 1 ½ cups of water